Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 2- Yokohama to Mishima

Wow what a day! Went by a beach but the currents were strong + windy around there but worth it :). Also, passed close to Odawara castle but not close enough to see it. By following my route, went through a highway and not even a km into it the cops stopped me haha so had to go back and was sent to another route which lead me to climb a mountain XD I was not readt for that: the higher i got, the more mist there was and by 5pm it started to get dark and cold. What goes up most go down, so the downhill was an adventure in itself, couldn't see much until I got to the town. Man... hopefully i won't need to climb anothet mountain on day 3.























1 comment:

  1. Ivan, nice pictures, cherry blossoms all over. Enjoy!"

    ReplyDelete