Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 5- Nagoya to Koka

The day started well, with no problems. Sunny, very nice weather, until I had my first tubing problem so it took me a while to put it (first time) then 1 hour later, the rear tyre blows because there was too much gravel on the roads. Ended up going to a gas station/garage and the person in charge knew someone who could help me out. Turns out this gentleman not only changes my tubing and tyre but gives me also a spare tyre, no charge just because he likes cycling too :) He also gave some coffee can with two snacks for the road. He ran a Toyo Tire shop (with his family i think) and I give him all my appreciation from the bottom of my heart. Made me realize what most people were talking when they say that the Japanese are very nice people. It is seldom found nowaday. After, I headed back to my destination but had to climb yet another mountain, in the dark, go downhill to finally get to my destination. Oufff.... what a day!!
Pics coming soon! (gomenasai!)



















2 comments:

  1. Go Ivan go, you are an amazing man. Karma should be the fireflies and lightning that she'd light on your path. Take care! Julio
    Ps. Some pictures when the coordinates allow it, please.

    ReplyDelete